Shopping for the holidays isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bah-humbug of a task.
Here’s a quick list of the best travel gifts that are guaranteed to make your life a whole lot easier, so whether you’re looking for a few stocking-stuffers or a way to keep your debt in check, these items are perfect for any soul instilled with wanderlust this holiday season.
1. Crumpled Map, $16.69 – Buy Now!
2. Collapsible water bottle, $10-20 – Buy Now!
3. Touchscreen Gloves, $25-40 – Buy Now!
4. Kammok Camping Hammock, $99 – Buy Now!
5. Solar Flashlight and Phone Charger, $79 – Buy Now!
6. Fold and Go Travel Slippers, $25 – Buy Now!
7. Evian Face Spray, $19 – Buy Now!
8. Universal Cord Organizer, $12 – Buy Now!
9. Luggage scale, $12.97 – Buy Now!
10. “How to Read the Menu” books, $11.95 – Buy Now!
11. Selfie kit, $14.99 – Buy Now!
12. Travel stub diary, $16.78
13. True Utility CashStash, $11.59 – Buy Now!
14. Awesome Maps Scratch Edition Bucket List, $46.73 – Buy Now!
15. Flight Compression Socks, $34.99 – Buy Now!
16. Discovery Trekking Ultra Fast-dry Towel, $12.95-$34.95 – Buy Now!
17. Ollo Clip 4-in-1 lens, $94.99 – Buy Now!
18. Passport Case, $18 – Buy Now!
And for a full list of the best travel gifts on the market, visit Telegraph-Journal and check out my holiday gift guide.
Travel blogger for thehereandwow.com and member of the Travel Media Association of Canada. Follow her adventures on twitter (@ginaalward), Facebook (The Here and Wow) and Instagram (@thehereandwow).